Easy Gluten Free Dinner Recipe For Family - Pasta Italian Sausage Spaghetti

October 08, 2019
I have really been slowing down in these last days of pregnancy. I am cooking fast, easy meals that do not require much thought, energy, and time. My computer is also broken, so I am using my husband’s computer when he is not working. I am hoping my computer can be fixed! On the mommy front, my toddler has started walking! Yay! I have been extra busy running after him. I am really happy that he is walking now because both Jude and I were both starting to get frustrated. The poor kid just did not want to fall. I am sure he will be a pro by the end of this week. The other good news is that Jude is starting to grasp the concept of cleaning up. I thought it would be months before this occurred to him. The first thing he did was try and help me fold the laundry and put in on the pile I was working on- normally, he just gleefully throws everything on the floor that I have just folded and put in piles to put away. Later that day, I asked him to please put back all of the placemats he had just taken out of the basket. I really thought I was just practicing my mommy's voice, but he scampered back and started putting the placemats back in the basket. Unbelievable. I guess you never know when something is just going to click!

italian sausage spaghetti gluten free recipe

ITALIAN SAUSAGE SPAGHETTI

I made Italian Sausage Spaghetti tonight with Tinkyada pasta. My husband and I really enjoy pasta now. He never really enjoyed it before because he always felt sick and too full after eating pasta too- and he doesn’t have gluten intolerance! I browned some gluten-free Italian sausage, made my marinara sauce, and threw it over the Tinkyada spaghetti. Voila! If only every night were that easy.


11 Responses to “Italian Sausage Spaghetti”

Slacker Mom, on May 28th, 2019 at 2:43 pm Said:
Glad to know you are doing well! I missed you. :)

Pasta..that great easy yummy meal..thank goodness there is a good substitute.

Walking…big move..you will now be on your feet following him everywhere! Just think of it this way, it will be great..you will work off the pregnancy weight faster. ;)

Krista, on May 28th, 2019 at 7:48 pm Said:
Oh, yeah, that looks good!!!! Make sure to freeze some to heat quick after the baby comes! GOSH…getting so close now…hoping all goes well for you. Please post when you can :D

Lynn Barry, on June 3rd, 2019 at 11:11 am Said:
This is a must make for me this week. Thanks for the idea. HUGS

Levin, on August 15th, 2019 at 8:07 am Said:
it looks yummy

Gluten-Free Mommy » Menu Plan Monday, on September 3rd, 2019 at 4:51 pm Said:
[...] Thursday: Tinkyada pasta with Italian Sausage [...]

Gluten-Free Mommy » Gluten Free Menu Swap- November 5th, on November 5th, 2019 at 2:55 pm Said:
[...] Monday: Italian Sausage Spaghetti [...]

Gluten-Free Menu Swap- June 23, 2019: Gluten-Free Mommy, on June 23rd, 2019 at 1:31 pm Said:
[...] This is the menu I came up with on the fly! Monday: Gluten-Free Spaghetti [...]

Kat, on July 28th, 2019 at 10:56 pm Said:
This looks amazing!

I’ve run into problems finding gluten-free sausage in our local grocery store delis. Can you recommend any brands that I should keep an eye out for? Thanks! :)

Gluten-Free Menu Swap- September 8, 2019, | Gluten-Free Recipes, on September 21st, 2019 at 8:38 am Said:
[...] Italian Sausage Spaghetti (using brown rice Tinkyada [...]

Brittany Jay, on October 14th, 2019 at 10:17 pm Said:
Hey,
My boyfriend had recently had to start a gluten-free dairy-free diet which has been very tough on him. He has a very rare condition and this is just another possible treatment for an endless reluctant disease. I’ve been searching through all kinds of websites for helpful gluten-free recipes so when I stumbled upon this one, it was a god sent. To cheer my boyfriend up I’ve been trying to cook him a meal he can actually eat. This is great! Thank you so much, I look forward to continuing reading this blog. Great work!
Brittany

mary novack, on March 30th, 2019 at 2:14 am Said:
GF Italian sausage? We’re so new to this I thought all Ital. sausage. was GF! Oh no!

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »