Nipple Cheesecake Gluten Free Recipe

July 09, 2017


I would love to tell you a thousand things, but basically, nothing happened to me, which I appreciate because when things happen I lose myself, at night I do not sleep and I become a Benedictine monk with incipient baldness. The only highlight of the last week was the surprise of sending Schar, which I did not expect at all and let me jump at the door of the house (for the joy of the messenger and embarrassment of my family), jumping in the kitchen and eating chocolate six days in a row. But self-control lately.
The other day, walking through Alcampo, I had a tremendous desire for nipple and, to be, in the form of a cake. I came home with half a kg (not going to be, I am not of those who leave their vices without satiating haha) and today I put my hands to work, delicious improvisation:) _____
Give him a chance, he's super-rich!








-450 GRS of a nipple, cleaved
-5 eggs
-1 tsp. of vanilla essence
-250 GRS of sugar
-200 ml of cream
-1 Natural yogurt (mine was Greek sweetened but worth any but natural)
-2 tablespoons of mix Dolci de Schar

Preheat the oven to 160 and put a little water on the bottom. While we prepare the cake. We (with the knives) the cheese with the eggs until obtaining a smooth cream, we incorporate the rest of the ingredients and us well with rods.

(which I forgot to tell you, you can separate the yolks from the clear and beat them to the point of snow, you would have to incorporate at the end with a spatula, making an enveloping movement. This way it is more "frothy" and tender, I did not because I was in a hurry ... as always lately.




Pour into a well oiled and floured un-moldable mold (or as the vague Larpeira, covered with aluminum foil).



We bake 1 h without opening the oven door at any moment and let the oven seat another hour. Refrigerate as soon as it is at room temperature.









And here the beauties of Schar

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »