Coconutty's Gluten free Recipe

July 09, 2017


After seeing Gru three times, the only thing I managed to make clear is that I wanted those wonderful cookies that Miss Hattie was selling to the girls..prfrfrfr . And I wanted them now! I don't know how I needed to see her three times to figure it out. The movie cools an egg, but the coconutty's don't leave your mind, they persecute you, they call you by your name, appear in your dreams wetter (of Baba greedy, of course) and, unfortunately, they will not leave that "hole" that they have occupied in your cartridge strips as much as you try, Larpeira. It's what there is, people, but it's worth it only with them cooking:) _ ___

The recipe I found here, although it's repeated a thousand times everywhere. I changed it a bit to accommodate what I had in my pantry. They are super-rich, much, so the best thing is to do them once a year and point, but no danger of Ricuras Jijijiji. Cheers!




Speak here the voice of the experience, make the double xd




I will try to make them more aplastaditas and toasted ... I like toasts




-3 egg whites
-165 Grs of shredded coconut
-80 GRS of sugar
-20 Grs of Mix Dolci de Schar
-1 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
-50 of chopped macadamia nuts
-100 Grs of white chocolate pips (or chopped confectionery white chocolate)

We put the whites, the coconut, the sugar, and the flour in a saucepan and bring to the fire, putting it to the minimum. Stir continuously until the dough dries a little and is not so sticky, little more than 5. Remove from the fire and add the essence, stir and let cool as we chop the macadamia nuts.




Preheat oven to 175th. Add the walnuts, half the white chocolate and stir well. We lined an oven plate with baking paper, and placed on it portions of dough (I made them with a spoon, not full of the whole) that we will squeeze and round, it is best to crush them a little.





Bake around 15 or until lightly browned. We pass them on to a grate to cool. Apart, melt the other half of the chocolate in the microwave, at intervals of 20 "more or less, taking it between each interval to remove.






You have to be careful not to burn it, the White Choco is very delicate him. Once melted, we can put it in a pastry and decorate the cookies (I used a bag to which I cut a tip to come out the Choco), or we can bathe in it, whatever you like. Let it harden chocolate and eat! Or as people did here ... neither melted chocolate nor four cucumbers, they did not get cold before they had their tooth jejejeje.



Artikel Terkait

First