Gluten Free Cookies Recipe Peanut Butter

October 08, 2019

Peanut butter chocolate cookies.


I originally was going to try those white chocolate chip chocolate cookies again, but I ran out of white chocolate chips. I did have some peanut butter chips, so I tried those. Fabulous cookies. I brought them to a housewarming party to share, or I would have eaten way too many.

gluten free cookies recipe
gluten-free peanut butter chocolate cookies



Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies

1/3 c. Crisco
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 t. vanilla
1/3 c. brown rice flour
1/3 c. potato starch
1/3 c. millet flour
1/2 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
scant 1/3 c. cocoa
1 1/2 c. peanut butter chips

Cream the Crisco and sugars. Beat in the egg. Stir in the vanilla. Mix the dry ingredients except for the peanut butter in a separate bowl, and stir them into the wet mixture. Stir in the peanut butter chips. Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 375 for 8-10 minutes.

Oh, YUM. These rich cookies have a great balance of peanut butter and chocolate. They're slightly crispy on the edges and soft in the middle.

NEXT time, I will make them with white chocolate chips.

Enjoy your weekend!

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »